So, you saw this beautiful dress in a store and would really love to buy the dress. You have your hand on a cash app card but you have no idea how to put money into it in order to use it. Fortunately, in this post, you will learn how to link your bank account to your cash app, how to add money to Cash App card in store and how to check the balance on the cash app to see of the whole thing worked.
But before we go into that, let’s first get to know what a Cash card is.
· Table of Contents
· What is a Cash Card?
· How Can I Add a Bank Account to My Cash App?
· How To Add Money to Cash App Card
· How To Add Money to Cash App Card In Store (Wal-Mart)
· Other ways to add money to Cash App Card without bank account
· How to check the balance on your Cash App
What is a Cash Card?
The Cash Card or Cash App Card is a Visa debit card that allows regular users of the Cash App to use to pay for goods and services from their Cash App balance, both online and in stores that accept Visa.
You can use your Cash Card immediately you order it by adding it to Apple Pay and Google Pay, or by using the card details found in the Cash Card tab.
How Can I Add a Bank Account to My Cash App?
Before you can add money into your Cash App, you will first need to link your bank account to it. This will let you transfer money freely between the app and your bank account.
If you’ve installed the app, the first thing you’ll need to do is to navigate to the Cash App home screen and tap the “My Cash” tab which is located at the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
Next, select “Add Bank” and add your bank details. Follow the prompts and you are good to go.
Also, if you want to change the information on a bank you’ve already linked, here’s what you need to do:
· Go to the Cash App home screen
· Tap on the “My Cash” button
· Tap on the bank account or credit card you want to add or modify
· Next, tap the “…” button
· Click on the “Remove Bank” to delete your bank details or click on the “Replace Bank” to modify it.
Follow the prompts after this and you should be done.
How to Add Money to Cash App Card
Now that you have linked your bank account to your Cash App, you will need to put money into your Cash App Card before you can use it.
To do this follows the steps below:
Go to the home screen and tap on “My Cash” (located at the lower left-hand corner of the app screen)
If you have only one bank account linked to your Cash App, you should not get any more prompts after this. But if you have more than one bank account or debit card linked to your Cash App, you’ll need to designate which one of them is your “default account”.
The amount of money you add to the app will then automatically be deducted from the default account.
· How To Add Money to Cash App Card In Store (Walmart)
· How To Add Money to Cash App Card In Store
Years ago, it was impossible to add money to Cash App card but today, things have changed as cash app users can now add money to their Cash App card in-store at a Wal-Mart store.
The process to add money to your Cash App card is simple and straightforward. All you need do is to go to a nearby Wal-Mart store, meet the cashier and request to add money to your Cash App wallet.
You might be charged some additional fee to get it done at cash counter of Wal-Mart. You can pay the amount which the cashier added plus additional charge from your debit or credit card.
Note: Not all Wal-Mart stores in the USA offer money loading service and the fee for adding money is not fixed.
Other ways to add money to Cash App Card without bank account
The best way you can load money to your Cash App card without your bank account is to make a request. Yes, you can send money requests to your contacts i.e. family and friends.
It is very easy to send money request on Cash App but this is not a guaranteed way to load money to your Cash App wallet however, there is no harm to try this method.
Follow the steps below to request and add money to your Cash App payment account:
· Unlock your phone and open the Cash App
· Press the cash button and type the amount you want to add
· Next, hit the request option and select the person whom you want to send the request (you can also send multiple requests to different people)
· Tap the request button in the top-right corner of the screen
· If someone accepts your request and sends money, then you can accept the payment
· Get into the payment history and click on the accept button.
How to check the balance on your Cash App
Checking the balance on your Cash App is also simple and straightforward. Just go to the dashboard or home screen and you will find it there. The remaining balance is usually seen at the top center of the screen.
You can also access your transaction history by simply downloading it on your PC.
Here’s what you need to do:
· After signing in, click on “Statements”
· Next, click on “Export CSV”
Your transaction history will automatically download and you can then access the file on your Downloads folder.
I’m certain that after reading this post, you will not only know how to adding money to cash app card in store but also know how to add money to Cash App card without bank account and how to check your remaining balance.